Route 94 feat. Jess Glynne - My Love [Video]

Video Director Ryan Staake exploits the remarkable and fast-moving technology of thermal imaging to create a brilliant-looking video for Route 94's Deep House single "My Love".
 
Thanks to the heat-sensor effect, it's also an intriguingly alienated view of human interaction in the night-time. In fact, it is a bit like if Pretador went clubbing... lol
 

 

Labels: ,

Electro WOW ► Electronic Music News: Route 94 feat. Jess Glynne - My Love [Video]

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Route 94 feat. Jess Glynne - My Love [Video]

Video Director Ryan Staake exploits the remarkable and fast-moving technology of thermal imaging to create a brilliant-looking video for Route 94's Deep House single "My Love".
 
Thanks to the heat-sensor effect, it's also an intriguingly alienated view of human interaction in the night-time. In fact, it is a bit like if Pretador went clubbing... lol
 

 

Labels: ,