Hot Since 82 feat. Alex Mills - Shadows [Video]

Deep House DJ Hot Since 82 debuts "Shadows" music video. The new single is part of the artist's upcoming album 'Little Black Book'. Honestly, I don't like the video, somehow it reminds me of the Hostel movie + the song is a little bit too slow for my taste, however I love the vocals by Alex Mills. What do you guys think about it?
 

Labels: , ,

Electro WOW ► Electronic Music News: Hot Since 82 feat. Alex Mills - Shadows [Video]

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Hot Since 82 feat. Alex Mills - Shadows [Video]

Deep House DJ Hot Since 82 debuts "Shadows" music video. The new single is part of the artist's upcoming album 'Little Black Book'. Honestly, I don't like the video, somehow it reminds me of the Hostel movie + the song is a little bit too slow for my taste, however I love the vocals by Alex Mills. What do you guys think about it?
 

Labels: , ,