Luciana- I´m Still Hot

  Luciana Caporasso has been known for her succesful collaborations, like the first one she did with Bodyrox in 2006, entitled "Yeah Yeah", and later in 2007 she worked on an incredible track called "Bigger Than Big" made by Super Mal. Since last year she has started to work as a solo artist, which is good, but I would prefer to see her again collaborating with new DJs and producers. Luciana´s new single is "I´m Still Hot", enjoy!

Labels:

Electro WOW ► Electronic Music News: Luciana- I´m Still Hot

Friday, May 6, 2011

Luciana- I´m Still Hot

  Luciana Caporasso has been known for her succesful collaborations, like the first one she did with Bodyrox in 2006, entitled "Yeah Yeah", and later in 2007 she worked on an incredible track called "Bigger Than Big" made by Super Mal. Since last year she has started to work as a solo artist, which is good, but I would prefer to see her again collaborating with new DJs and producers. Luciana´s new single is "I´m Still Hot", enjoy!

Labels: