Where Are You From?

Poll # 16 April 25th, 2011
 This poll was very interesting for us, I just wanted to know the place of the most active visitors and I´m so happy to have at least one representative in each nation. Many of you come from U.S.A., United Kingdom, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Germany, Spain and Mexico, but I´m even more happy to have a majority outside these big nations, and all of those visitors who come from a different place represent the (53%). Wow that´s what I call impressive!  

Labels:

Electro WOW ► Electronic Music News: Where Are You From?

Monday, May 2, 2011

Where Are You From?

Poll # 16 April 25th, 2011
 This poll was very interesting for us, I just wanted to know the place of the most active visitors and I´m so happy to have at least one representative in each nation. Many of you come from U.S.A., United Kingdom, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Germany, Spain and Mexico, but I´m even more happy to have a majority outside these big nations, and all of those visitors who come from a different place represent the (53%). Wow that´s what I call impressive!  

Labels: