My Little Pony Fans Have Their Own Bizarre Rave Party "Pon3techtronica"

This is funny and ridiculous, a group of demented people who love My Little Pony stupid animated TV show have invented their own rave party, which is known as "Pon3techtronica", and is becoming very popular now in USA.

Grown up men and women assit the Pon3techtronica party to dance Dubstep, Electro and Hardstyle music as My Little Pony characters. WTF! Isn't this scary? . . .  . LOL


Labels:

Electro WOW ► Electronic Music News: My Little Pony Fans Have Their Own Bizarre Rave Party "Pon3techtronica"

Sunday, July 14, 2013

My Little Pony Fans Have Their Own Bizarre Rave Party "Pon3techtronica"

This is funny and ridiculous, a group of demented people who love My Little Pony stupid animated TV show have invented their own rave party, which is known as "Pon3techtronica", and is becoming very popular now in USA.

Grown up men and women assit the Pon3techtronica party to dance Dubstep, Electro and Hardstyle music as My Little Pony characters. WTF! Isn't this scary? . . .  . LOL


Labels: