Panteros666 - Hyper Reality [Video]

Panteros666 - Hyper Reality [Video]
Video was directed by Panteros666, the same artist who is also the producer of the track "Hyper Reality". Last month, I featured this new lovely track on this blog  because I think it's super cool and danceable. Regardless of how this tune sounds, Panteros666 has shown a lot of creativity in the most complete sense of the word! The music video is propably the hottest of 2013, check it out below and get your own conclusions. I'm very happy with the results.
 

Labels: ,

Electro WOW ► Electronic Music News: Panteros666 - Hyper Reality [Video]

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Panteros666 - Hyper Reality [Video]

Panteros666 - Hyper Reality [Video]
Video was directed by Panteros666, the same artist who is also the producer of the track "Hyper Reality". Last month, I featured this new lovely track on this blog  because I think it's super cool and danceable. Regardless of how this tune sounds, Panteros666 has shown a lot of creativity in the most complete sense of the word! The music video is propably the hottest of 2013, check it out below and get your own conclusions. I'm very happy with the results.
 

Labels: ,