Todd Terry - Music Is My Life [Video]

Supa from Aly-Us and Todd Terry team up to drop a sing along club anthem. The vocal hook to this House Music track says it all "Music Is My Life"! Produced & written by the legend of House music, Todd Terry.  The song has a contagious beat, that'll make you dance! Watch the music video below, it's pretty funny and cool.


Labels: ,

Electro WOW ► Electronic Music News: Todd Terry - Music Is My Life [Video]

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Todd Terry - Music Is My Life [Video]

Supa from Aly-Us and Todd Terry team up to drop a sing along club anthem. The vocal hook to this House Music track says it all "Music Is My Life"! Produced & written by the legend of House music, Todd Terry.  The song has a contagious beat, that'll make you dance! Watch the music video below, it's pretty funny and cool.


Labels: ,