Duke Dumont feat. Jax Jones - I Got U [Video]

Duke Dumont has debuted the music video for his new single "I Got U". The visual - which appears below - sees a man wearing a virtual reality helmet that shows him travelling the globe. The song features vocals from singer Jax Jones and samples Whitney Houston's "My Love Is Your Love". I hope you like it!


 

Labels: ,

Electro WOW ► Electronic Music News: Duke Dumont feat. Jax Jones - I Got U [Video]

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Duke Dumont feat. Jax Jones - I Got U [Video]

Duke Dumont has debuted the music video for his new single "I Got U". The visual - which appears below - sees a man wearing a virtual reality helmet that shows him travelling the globe. The song features vocals from singer Jax Jones and samples Whitney Houston's "My Love Is Your Love". I hope you like it!


 

Labels: ,