JEI- I'm Ready = Remixes


Here are the remixes including the Murk mix, once again making magic as they did with the international hit "Amame". Also, the Danny G remix sounds fantastic, below you can watch the video for this remixed version. I think it's sexy and cool. On the other hand, I'm surpised that JEI directed her own music video. Definitely, she's a talented girl! 

Labels: , ,

Electro WOW ► Electronic Music News: JEI- I'm Ready = Remixes

Thursday, August 8, 2013

JEI- I'm Ready = Remixes


Here are the remixes including the Murk mix, once again making magic as they did with the international hit "Amame". Also, the Danny G remix sounds fantastic, below you can watch the video for this remixed version. I think it's sexy and cool. On the other hand, I'm surpised that JEI directed her own music video. Definitely, she's a talented girl! 

Labels: , ,