Kim Ann Foxman Interview 2013


"I feel very boyish sometimes," Kim Ann Foxman discloses. "But I'm also feminine. It's just a natural balance of the two: I'm like a faggy boy that's also a girl." One of my favorite House music DJs has been recently interviewed and she reveals she's a bisexual. Also, she discuss about her music influences. This is something not to be missed!

Labels: ,

Electro WOW ► Electronic Music News: Kim Ann Foxman Interview 2013

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Kim Ann Foxman Interview 2013


"I feel very boyish sometimes," Kim Ann Foxman discloses. "But I'm also feminine. It's just a natural balance of the two: I'm like a faggy boy that's also a girl." One of my favorite House music DJs has been recently interviewed and she reveals she's a bisexual. Also, she discuss about her music influences. This is something not to be missed!

Labels: ,