The Chemical Brothers Have Remixed "XTC" For The 100th Release On Boysnoize Records

The Chemical Brothers have remixed two Boys Noize tracks "ICH R U" and "XTC" for the 100th release on Boysnoize Records. Personally, I'm very happy to see two of my favorite DJs collaborating on this remix, and I have the feeling new collaborations between them will emerge soon. I can wait no longer!
 

Labels: , ,

Electro WOW ► Electronic Music News: The Chemical Brothers Have Remixed "XTC" For The 100th Release On Boysnoize Records

Saturday, March 16, 2013

The Chemical Brothers Have Remixed "XTC" For The 100th Release On Boysnoize Records

The Chemical Brothers have remixed two Boys Noize tracks "ICH R U" and "XTC" for the 100th release on Boysnoize Records. Personally, I'm very happy to see two of my favorite DJs collaborating on this remix, and I have the feeling new collaborations between them will emerge soon. I can wait no longer!
 

Labels: , ,