Dubshit Christmas Light Show Has Gone Viral On The Internet

YouTube user yz85zak stated in the YouTube video description: "We have around 35,000 lights and 80 light-o-rama channels, and it's all done by me - a 17-year-old - and my dad."
 
Taking place in Meridian, Idaho, the lights display is in sync with "Bangarang"  and "Cinema'" two popular Dubshit songs made by Skrillex. Definitely, this is not my type of music, but I hope you enjoy the light show, Happy Xmas!
 

Labels:

Electro WOW ► Electronic Music News: Dubshit Christmas Light Show Has Gone Viral On The Internet

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Dubshit Christmas Light Show Has Gone Viral On The Internet

YouTube user yz85zak stated in the YouTube video description: "We have around 35,000 lights and 80 light-o-rama channels, and it's all done by me - a 17-year-old - and my dad."
 
Taking place in Meridian, Idaho, the lights display is in sync with "Bangarang"  and "Cinema'" two popular Dubshit songs made by Skrillex. Definitely, this is not my type of music, but I hope you enjoy the light show, Happy Xmas!
 

Labels: