Ben Pearce - What I Might Do [Video]

With what might turn out to be one of the biggest tracks of the year, the massive 'What I Might Do' by Ben Pearce is here. Solomun, Seth Troxler, Jamie Jones and Pete Tong are all already on board with championing this slick combination of soulful urban vocals and irresistible grooving Deep House. Watch now the music video!
 

Labels:

Electro WOW ► Electronic Music News: Ben Pearce - What I Might Do [Video]

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Ben Pearce - What I Might Do [Video]

With what might turn out to be one of the biggest tracks of the year, the massive 'What I Might Do' by Ben Pearce is here. Solomun, Seth Troxler, Jamie Jones and Pete Tong are all already on board with championing this slick combination of soulful urban vocals and irresistible grooving Deep House. Watch now the music video!
 

Labels: