Do You Believe In Miracles?

Poll # 29 July 25th, 2011
 Miracles are surprising events that aren´t  explicable by natural or scientific laws. Four people believe that a miracle is an event attributed to divine intervention (66%). While just two people, including myself  do not believe in miracles (33%), because we think there´s always a rational/scientific answer to these wonderful and unexpected events. In any case, I respect your opinion, and I just hope someday we can find the truth to these mysteries of life.

Labels:

Electro WOW ► Electronic Music News: Do You Believe In Miracles?

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Do You Believe In Miracles?

Poll # 29 July 25th, 2011
 Miracles are surprising events that aren´t  explicable by natural or scientific laws. Four people believe that a miracle is an event attributed to divine intervention (66%). While just two people, including myself  do not believe in miracles (33%), because we think there´s always a rational/scientific answer to these wonderful and unexpected events. In any case, I respect your opinion, and I just hope someday we can find the truth to these mysteries of life.

Labels: