Do You Like To Wear T-Shirts?

Poll # 7 February 21st, 2011

 This question, might sound stupid, but I´m willing to start a business about designed t-shirts. Five regular visitors of Electro WOW like to wear t-shirts (83%), while just one might prefer to wear shirts (16%). I´m very happy with the results, let me tell you that I will start selling the official Electro WOW t-shirt this week and I just want to receive your help and collaboration with this new project. I also want to thank all of you guys for your support .

Labels:

Electro WOW ► Electronic Music News: Do You Like To Wear T-Shirts?

Monday, February 28, 2011

Do You Like To Wear T-Shirts?

Poll # 7 February 21st, 2011

 This question, might sound stupid, but I´m willing to start a business about designed t-shirts. Five regular visitors of Electro WOW like to wear t-shirts (83%), while just one might prefer to wear shirts (16%). I´m very happy with the results, let me tell you that I will start selling the official Electro WOW t-shirt this week and I just want to receive your help and collaboration with this new project. I also want to thank all of you guys for your support .

Labels: