Beth Ditto- I Wrote The Book

 Beth Ditto pays tribute to the 90s Madonna era, that´s why she decided to release a music video for her most recent tune "I Wrote The Book". The single was produced by Simian Mobile Disco, it sounds like a combination of Industrial / House music.  This black and white video was directed by Price James, the bathtub scene is awesome, don´t you agree with me?

Labels:

Electro WOW ► Electronic Music News: Beth Ditto- I Wrote The Book

Friday, February 18, 2011

Beth Ditto- I Wrote The Book

 Beth Ditto pays tribute to the 90s Madonna era, that´s why she decided to release a music video for her most recent tune "I Wrote The Book". The single was produced by Simian Mobile Disco, it sounds like a combination of Industrial / House music.  This black and white video was directed by Price James, the bathtub scene is awesome, don´t you agree with me?

Labels: