Hercules & Love Affair- My House

Don´t get confused, this video seems to be from the early 90s but it was actually filmed a few weeks ago. The latest production of Hercules & Love Affair, called "My House" will bring you back good memories of your childhood. A VHS quality video won´t get promoted today on MTV + the vocalist looks ridiculous but I have to admit she got an amazing voice for this type of extinct music. Video directed by Price James.

Labels:

Electro WOW ► Electronic Music News: Hercules & Love Affair- My House

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hercules & Love Affair- My House

Don´t get confused, this video seems to be from the early 90s but it was actually filmed a few weeks ago. The latest production of Hercules & Love Affair, called "My House" will bring you back good memories of your childhood. A VHS quality video won´t get promoted today on MTV + the vocalist looks ridiculous but I have to admit she got an amazing voice for this type of extinct music. Video directed by Price James.

Labels: