Kelis- Brave

Take a look to the most minimalist video ever made! "Brave" a song produced by Italian DJ Benny Benassi is Kelis brand new promotional single. This video has left me speechless, it`s very minimal and she seems to be brave enough to resist critics, cos I don´t really like it. However, I`m a big fan of her music. Video directed by Rankin.

Labels:

Electro WOW ► Electronic Music News: Kelis- Brave

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Kelis- Brave

Take a look to the most minimalist video ever made! "Brave" a song produced by Italian DJ Benny Benassi is Kelis brand new promotional single. This video has left me speechless, it`s very minimal and she seems to be brave enough to resist critics, cos I don´t really like it. However, I`m a big fan of her music. Video directed by Rankin.

Labels: